- Your spot at the Polyglot Gathering is not officially reserved until you pay the fees associated with your booking.
- All fees for the Polyglot Gathering registration shall be paid in EUR (€), free of all bank charges!
- With the bank transfer, please kindly state the participant’s name in order to identify your payment.
- Payments received without name details cannot be identified.
- The full amount, free of any bank charges must be received. Bank transfers will be accepted until 24 May 2017 only.
- Please note: If your payment is not received before the deadline dates of 30 April or 24 May, the regular or late fee respectively will be automatically applied for unpaid registrations or new requests.
Upon receipt of the correct participant fee (clear of all bank charges), each participant will receive a confirmation of registration.
|Beneficiary||E@I (if your bank doesn’t accept the @ symbol, you can write “EAI”)|
|Beneficiary address||Víťazná 840/67A|
SK-958 04 Partizánske
|Bank address||OTP Banka Slovensko, a.s.|
Nám SNP 212/4
SK-958 01 Partizánske
Note: When sending money, please write “PG2017” and your name and surname in the field “Message for recipient”, e.g. “PG2017 John Smith”.
Note: If you use a foreign bank account to transfer money to the account in Slovakia, please arrange your transfer so that you, the sender, will pay the transfer cost (otherwise, you will need to pay us the transfer cost at the event, since it will have been deducted from the money that we received).
It is also possible to pay through PayPal to the address email@example.com. Do not forget to write “PG2017” and your name and surname (see above).
Note: when you send money through PayPal for a good or a service, PayPal usually takes a commission. Please arrange your transfer so that you, the sender, will pay the commission (otherwise, you will need to pay us the commission at the event, since it will have been deducted from the money that we received).
All cancellations must be notified in writing by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) about the cancellation of the registration. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.