All participants must be registered. It is advised to register in advance. People who are not registered will not have access to the session halls and exhibition area.
|Participant fees||The whole event||Per day|
before 30 April 2017
|120 €||40 €|
after 1 May 2017
before 24 May 2017
|140 €||45 €|
after 24 May 2017
|160 €||50 €|
Students get a 50 % discount provided they are less than 26 years of age at the beginning of the Gathering and produce a valid student ID card when registering.
The appropriate refunds will be made after the event with the following conditions:
- Before 31 March 2017: Full participant fee paid minus 20 € (for administrative charges) will be refunded.
- After 31 March 2017 and before 24 May 2017: 50% of participant fee paid will be refunded.
- After 24 May 2017: No refund will be made.
If you are prevented from attending, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes should be notified in writing to email (firstname.lastname@example.org). A handling fee of 20 € will be charged for each name change. No name change will be possible after 24 May 2017.
Participant fees include:
- Access to the lectures
- Access to the social programs
- Conference bag
- Program book
- Coffee breaks
- Lunch – 5,90 €: soup, main dish, salad, dessert
- Dinner – 4,90 €: main dish, salad, dessert
There are vegetarian and vegan options too.